WIT Search

Friday 29 April 2016

COUNTDOWN TO MATERNITY: Your favourite post of all time

 
It was so interesting to see that your favourite post of all time was a 'How to pack the perfect suitcase' one - not surprising, I have to add, as packing the just-right amount of things, making sure you wear everything you bring with you and getting the balance right of wearable and aspirational is a bit of an art form. I've always loved packing - I love thinking about what look I'm going to achieve on my getaway, buying a few new things weeks ahead of it and taking the time to lay everything out on my bed and carefully placing everything into my suitcase.

Since then I've done lots more packing posts, more specifically about traveling and packing with kids and weekend getaways, some of which are listed below:


Last summer we dedicated an entire The ICONS Update to the packing-theme when I asked our photographer at Wardrobe ICONS to spend the afternoon with me as I prepared to pack for my summer holiday in Italy (we weren't faking it - it was all real time!). You can see that post here:

But this one, was your all-time favourite post on WIT of all time:

(And here's a little anecdote... on that holiday, my husband asked me to marry him!)


31st May 2010 "WIT-ty-summer-holiday-packing"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...