WIT Search

Tuesday 3 March 2015

The only smart jean you will ever own: the MiH Marrakesh flare


I know I live in a fashion bubble where I can pretty much wear anything I want on any given day, but I do think about you too ;-) There aren't many jeans that can be worn outside casual Fridays but the MiH Jeans Marrakesh flare would be one of them. It's such a smart jean (especially in the darker washes) that can easily be worn at work too. I know I've said this before, it's more of a trouser than it is a jean. I got mine to wear at London Fashion week - they are an update on the regular Marrakesh because they are made of a new "bum-lifting" fabric called Bodycon, and a little braided waist belt. I didn't take the hem up too high because I like to wear them with heels (makes your legs look much longer) and I've been wanting to wear them every day. Pair with a smart blouse or buttoned down shirt, finish it off with a smart blazer and a designer bags and you are good to go!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...