WIT Search

Thursday 19 March 2015

Paris flashback


I know I have yet to update you on my Paris fashion week outfits, whilst I was out there I worked with J.Crew on a  project that I can't wait to tell you about, but in the mean time here is one of my outfits entirely out of my "summer box" (I was going to save everything and surprise you but I just couldn't resist).  I took these photos in-between shows with my friend and photographer Eva K. Salvi outside one of my favourite Parisian spots: the Louvre. It was a bit of a magical moment and I had so much fun shooting it!

I can't wait to wear my Etoile dress this summer when it's not freezing, but for shows purposes this outfit actually worked fine. My Gianvito Rossi sandals are surprisingly comfortable, and by Chloe bag fit the look perfectly. I've also recently discovered the smart power of a white coat - who would have though that something so unpractical looking good be such a versatile buy. I've been wearing t constantly, with jeans and leather leggings and what I love the most about it is that  it it gives me an instant tan every time I wear it! 

Étoile Isabel Marant Dante oversized woven coat £385
Chloé Drew small textured-leather shoulder bag £1,060
Étoile Isabel Marant Cassy crochet-paneled cotton-blend voile mini dress £340

Gianvito Rossi Suede sandals £515

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...